Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
Home Chef is looking for an Analyst to join our Marketing Team. You’ll help us look at a wide swath of complex data to better understand our performance and help us make critical decisions to continue to offer our customers a great, convenient home cooked experience.
If you’re a data or stats geek who is interested in food, marketing, or advertising, this is a great team and role for you.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and familiarity working with marketing data and business intelligence (BI) tools. You will serve as a technical expert assisting our brand, acquisition, partnership, and retention teams make important decisions that improve our performance.
You must have the ability to translate complex business questions into simple answers that are easily digestible by key stakeholders. You’ll be responsible for parsing through disparate data sets to uncover actionable insights to enable the Home Chef to make data drive decisions.
- Provide analytical support across the entire marketing team, including the brand, acquisition, and product teams
- Build out and maintain marketing reporting within our business intelligence (BI) tools
- Review and analyze key marketing initiatives while providing both results and recommendations to improve future iterations
- Drive experiments and campaign analytics through statistical analysis (A/B testing) and monitor impact across KPIs over time
- Analyze customers’ lifecycle and website/app interaction to drive business decisions
- Automate and improve performance tracking documents and tools as our business evolves
- Create and update customer acquisition models to improve budget allocation
- Assist in data integration, defining Home Chef’s KPIs, and troubleshooting analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2+ years marketing analysis, web analytics, predictive analytics or CRM analytics highly preferred, but not required
- 2+ years using business intelligence (BI) software (i.e. Looker, Tableau, Business Objects) and/or data prep tools (i.e. Alteryx, Xplenty)
- Demonstrated experience using SQL and advanced analysis (e.g. regression, media mix modeling)
- Strong proficiency with Google Drive suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Incredibly strong attention to detail
- Results oriented, self starter - able to quickly execute and get things done
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal employment opportunity employer