ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
The ActiveCampaign Global Marketing Operations team is seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager to drive key insights across the marketing and sales organizations that help us optimize programs, model toward predictable growth, and report on marketing impact. Working with cross-functional stakeholders in Revenue Operations, Sales, Finance, and Business Operations, you will help ensure alignment across various go-to-market initiatives. You will develop, maintain, and share key reports, and dashboards for ongoing team usage and business reviews. Your research and discoveries will play a pivotal role, influencing programmatic decisions throughout the customer lifecycle. Most importantly, your commitment to objectivity and integrity, with a collaborative approach will set you up for success within this team of award-winning marketers.
What your day could consist of:
- Track and study technographic, intent, firmographic, and engagement data to surface untapped demand
- Identify the approaches that most lead to favorable outcomes regarding audience targeting, campaigns, and cadences
- Audit marketing data to ensure the accuracy and quality of the database
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing programs, including multi-attribution campaign performance, pipeline contribution, customer acquisition cost, and marketing ROI
- Create effective ROI reporting and identify needs for data enrichment/cleansing
- Drive marketing enhancements for CRM and marketing automation systems
- Monitor KPIs and alert key business stakeholders to important shifts in data patterns.
What is needed:
- 6+ years of experience of relevant work experience in marketing operations, analytics, business intelligence, or a business analyst role
- Analyst-level SQL proficiency. Experience with Business Intelligence Platforms, Data Visualization, and Relational Databases. Looker experience preferred
- Intermediate experience with writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with leveraging data to optimize programs
- A love of the customer and a desire to optimize their buying experience
- Team-agnostic attitude focused on the vision and values of the company
- Naturally driven to endlessly explore new angles toward identifying gaps, trends, and opportunities
- Subscriber to a strong code of ethics regarding data management
- Results-oriented self-starter with strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SaaS and serving the SMB market a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant business experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.