Marketing Analytics Manager
About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with offices in Chicago, IL, Beverly MA and Houston TX. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
About The Role
We are seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager with a passion for customers, people, technology and innovation. You will have to be a strategic thinker and results-driven. Being able to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly-growing environment is a must. The role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, operations, legal, finance, technology, and product to deliver customer acquisition and retention results.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for various aspects of analyzing, measuring, reporting, and testing across marketing channels. An understanding of digital and direct mail marketing attribution will be critical to the success of the individual who fills this role. Further this role will play a pivotal role in designing, measuring, and reporting on marketing channel, funnel, and creative tests.
What You'll Do
- Analyze data to enable to improve customer acquisition and improve customer retention
- Implement and run data processing, tracking, and reporting around our all marketing.
- Works closely with and support our marketing team in establishing data driven strategy, defining tests and experimental design, reporting, and communicating results to senior management.
- Build and maintain automated reporting and marketing dashboards. Defines and continually challenges the KPIs that are critical to monitoring the health of our marketing capabilities.
What We Look For
- BA/BS in math, econ, engineering, business, finance, or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience professional experience in analytics or marketing
- Focused attention to detail & accuracy
- Self-starter—hit the ground running
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You must be hands on, analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize your strategy and the team’s approach to executing it.
- Must be a strong collaborator and able to work effectively with senior executives, customers, and partners.
- Commitment to ensuring Beyond Finance integrity, mission & vision