Marketing and Communications Specialist at Milyli
Our future Marketing and Communications Specialist is a detail-oriented multitasker who will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and execute the most effective, measurable marketing efforts for Milyli. This work should amplify Milyli’s brand messages across owned, earned, and paid mechanisms to drive awareness and demand for Milyli’s products and services. Success will be measured by department and business KPIs.
Primary role responsibilities include promoting marketing materials on the Milyli website and social media as well as in paid campaigns, email newsletters, and partner activations. This individual must understand the nuances of scaling, publishing, and promoting materials for different audiences. Understanding the distinction between long-sale marketing for business-to-business (B2B) and transactional marketing for business-to-consumer (B2C) is critical. Submitted resumes and cover letters should illustrate experience through real-world or practicum examples.
Because this role acts as Milyli’s co-publisher, this person must have strong editorial skills and an incredible eye for detail. This person is a voracious learner with a passion for creative problem-solving. They must work well independently and collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and external partners. An individual with strong analytical skills, the ability to communicate clearly, and a passion for bringing brands to life through marketing will succeed in this position.
Amplification: Plans, implements, tracks, and optimizes marketing programming across owned, earned, and paid outlets.
- Develops and executes demand generation programs aligned to and prioritized against immediate sales needs, industry calendar, and Milyli’s other business goals
- Manages social media channels with tested strategy for optimized frequency and timing
- Provides external parties any materials necessary to represent the Milyli brand accurately (I.e., proper logos, one-sheets, quotes, webinar collateral) and monitors for misuse
- Tracks metrics for informed, data-driven decision-making and to uncover opportunities for more efficient and effective marketing
Strategy + Operations: Assists with project managing integrated campaigns for sales and marketing operations.
Builds segmented, measurable lead nurture campaigns
- Supports SMM with project managing deliverables for Milyli’s collateral/content calendar
- Supports SMM with the strategic use and maintenance of Milyli’s CRM
- Supports Milyli’s first, second, and third-party market research efforts
- Maintains repository of sales collateral and thought leadership assets
- Maintains Milyli’s promotional swag items
- Assists with event logistics like Milyli’s annual Relativity Fest sponsorship Production: Supports the creation of marketing content for end-to-end marketing programming.
Production: Supports the creation of marketing content for end-to-end marketing programming.
- Supports SMM with editing effective, elegant sales enablement materials (e.g, pitch decks, one-sheets, demo content)
- Composes promotional copy when publishing content (e.g., tweet, ad, landing page copy)
- Coordinates, edits, and publishes thought leadership content (e.g., blogs, case studies, eBooks)
- Assists SMM and other managers with the creation and dissemination of internal communications (e.g., weekly employee flyer)
Please note that adjustments to responsibilities may occur during the finalization of any job offer, and the success criteria for the role will be set and monitored by the hiring manager.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing or communications
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editorial and proofreading skills with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of professional ethics, decorum and social skills
- Superb prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Good eye for compelling, attractive visuals
- Experience translating complex or abstract ideas into design briefs for clear visual direction
- Excellent analytical skills
- Working knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as ActOn, Marketo, Google Analytics, and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Would benefit from a strong knowledge of technology and software terminology
- HTML knowledge ideal
- This is a full-time position
- There is minimal travel required for this position
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
Along with your resume send us a cover letter that tells us why you think you’d be great for the role. Highlight how your past experience ties into the current position requirements. Cover letters should give us a taste of your personality; we really want to get to know you starting with the application process. Don’t be shy, tell us about yourself! What do you love doing and why you want to do it at Milyli?
Since a team member reads every application, this process does take a bit of time but we will always get back to you. While you’re waiting, check out our website to take a peek inside our office and see some of the Familyli. Thank you for your interest in Milyli!