Hello, we're Milyli
Make It Like You Like It: That’s what Milyli stands for. Milyli is a talented team of tech-savvy professionals who specialize in building the most innovative solutions to the most complex ediscovery problems. Our mission is to make ediscovery easier for case managers and review attorney’s through our custom solutions and products for Relativity.
Why Work with Us?
Do you want to love what you do? Are you passionate about technology and always up for a challenge? Are you intelligent and a good communicator? You will fit in great at Milyli! We provide a work environment that encourages team collaboration to help us meet our goals. We believe in "Make It Like You Like It" which is where our name comes from.
An Insider's view of Milyli
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The vibe at Milyli is great! The morning's usually start off saying hi to everyone as we walk in and jokes around the coffee pot. You'll often see the CEO sitting and laughing with junior developers and the ops team before heading back to work for the afternoon. I look forward to seeing these folks every day!
Head of Customer Success & Support
What projects are you most excited about?
The project im most excited about is our upcoming GDPR redaction solution. Overall GDPR is a hot topic in our industry and having a dedicated solution for clients will be game changing!
What makes someone successful on your team?
Communication is the key to success on the Milyli product team. Providing an environment where we can freely share our ideas, ask one another for guidance and communicate our challenges, helps keep our team focused and moving forward. Success is being able to reflect and ultimately learn from our previous experiences.
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
Milyli’s products are closely tied to the constantly evolving and growing global legal industry. As a result, changes in global laws and regulations demand new solutions, innovative approaches, and new ways of looking at industry problems. By bringing interesting and unique challenges to the team, they are empowered to design creative approaches.
Director of Product Development
How does the company support your career growth?
Though I started in an Operations role here, after I completed my Masters in Computer Science, Milyli helped facilitate my career path into test automation. Our managers nurture each team member's potential, provide support and encouragement to help us succeed, and look for ways to challenge us so that we may grow professionally.
Test Automation Engineer
Where we are
Milyli is located in the heart of the Chicago Fulton Market Innovation District just steps from Google and world-famous restaurant row.
415 N Sangamon St., Chicago, IL 60642
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
Job Training & Conferences
- What drew me to Milyli was their willingness to make changes and encourage ideas. What keeps me here is the freedom to implement new programs that will positively impact all of our employees.Julia AffruntiHR Manager
- Between the engaging work environment, vibrant culture, great benefits, and brilliant people, Milyli was the perfect fit.Arthur BeredjickAccounting Associate
- An amazing place with amazing people - that's what Milyli is. This company allows you to contribute to new ideas, directions, grow professionally and feel passionate about what you are doing.Sofiia TsapchukQuality Assurance Engineer
- Lots of places promise a collaborative, supportive, stimulating work environment. Milyli actually delivers on that promise.
Michael KoppTechnical Project Manager
- This company has shown me the wonderful side of the creativity that developers hold! I can go into work everyday, proud of our products, marketing efforts, problem solving abilities, and all of my co-workers.Christine Fielder-AbbottArt Director
Technology we use
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft DynamicsCRM