Hello, we're Milyli
We're a software development firm dedicated to making eDiscovery easier for anyone. Milyli stands for “Make It Like You Like It” and that acts as our guiding philosophy. We've worked with Relativity and eDiscovery technologies since 2008, building custom solutions and developing innovative applications.
Why Work with Us?
We place high standards on the technology we build and ourselves to maintain a positive workplace culture where our professional and personal lives find balance. We are a tight-knit, fun-loving group made up of development experts, tech geeks, creative geniuses, numbers wizards, strategic polymaths, and compassionate nerds.
An Insider's view of Milyli
What are some social events your company does?
Our operations team does a great job planning our events. Since I joined the team last year, we've gone to events at the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Shedd, and several breweries. We've done whirlyball, game nights, trivia nights, Bingo... They offer a lot of variety and ask us for ideas in order to ensure everyone is engaged and having fun.
Senior Marketing Manager
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
We collaborate a lot at Milyli because everyone has a stake in ‘Making It Like You Like It.’ In my role, I like to get ideas and input from all levels and departments – whether it's our review process or rewards program. We all want people to feel invested and bought-in on our projects, so collaboration is critical.
Human Resources Manager
What makes someone successful on your team?
Communication is the key to success on the Milyli product team. Providing an environment where we can freely share our ideas, ask one another for guidance and communicate our challenges, helps keep our team focused and moving forward. Success is being able to reflect and ultimately learn from our previous experiences.
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
Our products are closely tied to the evolving and expanding legal industry. As a result, changes in global laws and regulations demand new solutions, innovative approaches, and new ways of looking at industry problems. By bringing interesting and unique challenges to the team, they are empowered to design creative approaches.
Director of Product Development
How does the company support your career growth?
Though I started in an Operations role here, after I completed my Masters in Computer Science, Milyli helped facilitate my career path into test automation. Our managers nurture each team member's potential, provide support and encouragement to help us succeed, and look for ways to challenge us so that we may grow professionally.
Test Automation Engineer
Where we are
Milyli is located in Chicago's Fulton Market Innovation District. We're easily accessible from the CTA and Metra with on-site parking available.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
Company sponsored family events
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
Promote from within
Paid industry certifications
- I have always appreciated that the managers root for everyone here to win. It makes me feel more confident doing my work and has built a really supportive, savvy team across our organization that knows how to give feedback and work together well.JacobTech Lead
- At Milyli, my job is a career that actually fits me. I love that I have a voice in big stuff like setting my development goals, and that I can also 'make it like I like it' by customizing my workspace and dressing casually.DebQuality Assurance Engineer
- I love how at Milyli I can focus on my passion for cooking while still feeling like an important team member. I feel like my role is fueling the team, so they can build great software, and I love seeing what they create.TavaresOffice Cook
- I've never had a better opportunity to expand my skills in such a way that I can actively see every part of ensuring our product's quality through, from beginning to end.JuneUser Experience Designer
Technology we use
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft DynamicsCRM