Marketing Associate - Content Writer at MoLo Solutions
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
MoLo Marketing is looking for an experienced Marketing Associate to develop, implement and manage the execution of marketing campaigns that focus on our customer which are shippers. As a Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for B2B content writing as you support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support and advance brand building. If you want uncapped career growth and to be part of a growing team then MoLo is the right place for you.
- Develop and execute short and long-term omni-channel marketing campaigns to drive new leads for sales department
- Write all content for campaigns that focus on our customer which are shippers. This is mostly B2B writing.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to department stakeholders and upper management
- Become the “Voice of the Customer” by developing a deep understanding of buying behaviors across industry verticals
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leadership to develop sales enablement tactics and collateral to support sales teams
- Spearhead email campaigns with digital team to drive awareness and consideration for services and solutions as well as nurture leads
- Lead social media promotion of content and brand awareness across all channels
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Career development program
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) match
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing, has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with experience in the B2B writing
- Experience building complex lead generation marketing programs across multiple channels including email, digital, content, and social
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Strong project management skills including experience with various project management tools (Trello)
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS
- Email campaign knowledge including use of Salesforce email platform Pardot
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and reporting tools
- Background in logistics is a plus