Marketing Associate- Customer Engagement
How do you want to grow?
Think back to your last job. Did you trust your boss to have your back, to be looking out for you? Enova managers and leaders actively look to develop your skills, to give you more interesting projects, to help you get promoted. When we talk to our team members, they tell us that they really do believe in their managers and directors. Where else will you have monthly conversations about your career progress and how to get to your goal? We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. This is the core of Enova.
About the Role:
Did you know that 39% of Americans cannot cover a $400 emergency expense? That nearly 50% of those with a non-prime credit score are rejected for credit? For many Americans the only place to turn is an overdraft of their checking account, late fees on utility payments, and fewer grocery purchases. At Enova we’re here to change that. Our mission is helping hardworking people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. Since 2011 we’ve expanded our portfolio of brands from CashNetUSA to include NetCredit, Headway Capital and the Business Backer to give over 6M Americans with non-prime credit scores access to $20 billion in loans and financing. We also operate internationally through our Simplic brand in Brazil.
As a Customer-Engagement Associate, you’ll report directly to the Head of Customer Engagement at Enova. A key member of the marketing team, you will also work cross-functionally with Strategy & Operations, Analytics and Product Management to engage customers across our U.S. and international portfolio of brands with the right offer, in the right channel, at the right time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Match our customers to the right offer - Develop offer strategies in partnership with our Analytics and Business leadership that leverage Enova’s portfolio of products to meet the needs of our customers - wherever they are on their journey to financial health.
- Connect with our customers at the right time - Develop programs and processes that identify in real-time when our customers are in the market for credit and match those who are eligible to an offer of credit. To do this, you will partner with credit bureaus, third-party data providers, and teams across Enova.
- Expand to new channels - Ensure that we have the infrastructure in place to reach customers with the right offer, at the right time through all relevant channels - including email, direct-mail, SMS and digital.
- Champion the end to end customer experience - Partner with our contact center, consumer insights, and brand marketing teams to ensure we have the appropriate feedback loops in place to monitor and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience in our online interactions as well as those with the contact center. Find opportunities to capture and share customer stories that illustrate how we have helped our customers move forward financially to integrate into our marketing efforts and employee communications.
We’re excited about you if you:
- Are a strategic thinker - You’ll be successful in this role if you can think critically and dig deeper - analyze existing processes, collect data to make informed decisions, develop and apply performance metrics.
- Have strong analytical skills - you’re able to collect and analyze numbers in order to detect patterns, solve problems, and make informed decisions. Experience with Microstrategy, other BI platforms or Excel modeling required.
- Are an outstanding project manager - You take leadership of projects, plan realistic timelines, manage budgets and mitigate risk. Throughout, you communicate with team members and stakeholders effectively - keeping everyone on-task.
- Can collaborate and influence - Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g. Strategy & Operations, Analytics, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities.
- Are creative and think outside the box - The only constant in our industry is change. You love to brainstorm, generate new ideas, and bring creative, innovative solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
- Experience with Digital-Marketing and Direct Mail programs - you’ve worked on Email, Display, Social Media and digital content / SEO before. Perhaps you’ve even worked on Direct Mail programs.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in a Marketing or Business function (i.e. Strategy, Planning, Operations).
- Financial-services sector experience a plus.
- Consumer-marketing experience a plus.
Our Marketing Team:
Enova’s marketing teams unite digital and traditional marketers, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to craft a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. Our marketers develop a deep understanding of our target customers and leverage those insights to influence our overall marketing strategy. They integrate marketing strategies between traditional marketing, SEM, e-mail, direct mail, lead generation and affiliate marketing to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple: acquire new customers while engaging returning customers, develop brands that build a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable, bottom-line impact.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.