Marketing Associate - Performance Media at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Marketing Associate – Performance Media in our Chicago, IL office.
The Growth Marketing Associate will be a part of the Fetch Rewards growth team, helping to both expand and refine our media capabilities and performance. Fetch Rewards is in a rapid growth phase and is looking for individuals who can come in and make an immediate impact on the trajectory of the company. This position will report directly to the VP Marketing, Media.
- Build a deep understanding of the Fetch Rewards target consumer, and help identify emerging or new target segments for growth
- Assist in day-to-day execution and management of media channels, including reporting, partner communication, and adjustments & optimizations.
- Monitor overall and channel-specific budget pacing and performance
- Assist in the creative process including asset needs identification, creative development process, creative QA, trafficking, and launch.
- Research and suggest new opportunities for testing across the media landscape
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- 1-2 years’ hands on experience in media planning and execution, preferably in mobile or paid social advertising
- Fluent in mobile media buys
- Experience managing minimum of $500k/mo budgets
- Experience with mobile attribution partners, such as AppsFlyer, Adjust or Kochava is preferred
- Precise attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible with fluid budgets