Marketing Associate at Echo Global Logistics
Echo Global Logistics is seeking a Marketing Associate to work on the digital team in our marketing department. The Marketing Associate is responsible for planning, creating, executing, and managing the digital footprint of one the largest third-party logistics company in U.S. This position reports directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager. The Marketing Associate will ensure the on-time completion and success of digital campaigns, collateral, and projects. The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, driven by results, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivated, self-starting, self-directed, a problem-solver and who is willing to make a difference!
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
- Complete digital projects for the marketing department.
- Website content management with our Drupel CMS.
- Coordinate support for Echo’s products, clients, SEO, digital ads, etc.
- Monitor and respond to online comments, questions, and reviews of Echo’s accounts.
- Curate, manage, and execute content for Echo’s social media accounts.
- Gather requirements, manage scope, set measurable goals, and create schedules to ensure campaigns and various projects are on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborate with multiple vendors and manage and report on the Echo internal online-store.
- Work with subject matter experts to produce marketing content and collateral.
- Liaison between Marketing and other internal departments within Echo.
- Support events inside Echo’s diverse community base.
- Work with internal creative team to ideate, create, and execute campaigns.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively to ensure internal timelines are met.
- Provide regular status reports and briefings to manager.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications, or advertising.
- 2-3 years experience implementing marketing programs.
- Experience creating, maintaining, executing, and reporting on a social media calendar.
- Solid computer skills, including: Microsoft Office, web analytics, SEO/SEM, and Google Ads.
- These additional skills/experiences are a plus:
- B2B marketing experience
- Content management system knowledge (e.g. Drupel)
- Social media execution platform (e.g., Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Email sending service (e.g., MailChimp, Emma, AWeber, GetResponse, sendinblue, etc.) or marketing automation solutions (e.g., Pardot, HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo, ExactTarget)
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce.com)
Personal Qualities & Characteristics:
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously and proactively.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.