Farmer’s Fridge was founded in Chicago in 2013 with the mission of making wholesome, delicious food easily accessible, so people can live a little happier and healthier. Our network of 400+ software-enabled smart Fridges vend handcrafted salads, grain bowls, sandwiches, and more. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge at a time.
At our core, we are a team that cares – about the business, the impact our product makes, and about each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. Transparency and collaboration are key to our process, as Farmer’s Fridge is a fast-paced work environment where things are always evolving. We’re proud to have a tight-knit team where people bring their A game every day.
This is a great time to join Farmer's Fridge during our hyper growth stage. You'll report to the Brand Manager with the opportunity to lead our social channels and support our creative project workstream. You will be instrumental in scaling the operations and impact of Farmer's Fridge Social Media accounts across all platforms and verticals. If you enjoy creative projects you'll be energized with leading initiatives such as branding, strategy, activation and advertising for the organizations marketing and creative teams while leveraging internal and external resources. Relationships you build with functional stakeholders will be effective when implementing comprehensive marketing campaigns and support brand projects and initiatives.
- You will be curating, writing, and publishing content for Farmer’s Fridge Content Calendar as well as engaging with and managing any comments that are left by our audience. You will also ensure processes are established and followed for the content calendar to gather internal approvals
- You will look for opportunities for social listening, identifying and responding to social conversations where there is a natural brand tie-in.
- Finally you will track the impact of all social media efforts, demonstrating impact and feeding into the overall Social Media Analytics dashboard.
- Develop and oversee timelines and milestones to ensure that projects are on track for on-time delivery
- Manage and communicate changes to the project scope and project schedule with key stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years project management experience at an in-house agency, marketing department or ad agency
- Direct experience with marketing and creative initiatives
- Project workflow management solution expertise (specifically with Asana or similar solutions
- Knowledge of creative development process
- Experience managing social accounts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Copywriting skills (social copy)
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopoly, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures