Marketing Campaign Manager
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be focused on cultivating demand for project44’s enterprise SaaS solutions.
You will be expected to demonstrate your ability to fully own the strategy and execution of all marketing automation initiatives and campaign-based engagement streams (primarily focused on email marketing, paid advertising and SEO channels). project44 moves fast and has aggressive pipeline goals. The successful candidate will need to be flexible to ever-changing processes and excited by a rapidly growing business model.
- Plan, design and enhance a holistic demand generation program to deliver qualified leads to our sales team via paid and organic channels.
- Campaigns will include but are not limited to the following marketing channels: email marketing, content marketing, webinars, SEO and paid advertising.
- Build automation programs that focus on various on and offline trigger events within the customer lifecycle. Help to maintain the Salesforce CRM and Pardot automation platforms including controlling all database and audience lists.
- Generate, nurture, qualify, and track leads. Provide weekly reports on key metrics/ROI and use data to optimize programs.
- Write engaging and value-based, customer centric content.
- Be a subject matter expert in demand generation and inbound marketing process, software and tools. Experiment and apply innovative paid and organic strategies that generate ROI positive marketing programs.
- Assist sales team in developing and testing pitch, demo, and conversion materials.
- Work closely with product marketing to adjust strategy, positioning, and product.
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of marketing experience in a lead generation role for a B2B tech company.
- Proven success managing and analyzing inbound marketing and nurturing programs to drive lead generation.
- Experience building and maintaining a lead qualification process from inquiry to close in a CRM and Marketing Automation system.
- Deep understanding of data-driven enterprise SaaS demand generation tactics and how marketing supports the B2B customer journey.
- Leadership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
- Be a self-starter who can work well collaboratively, deliver on promises, prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills, strict attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on experience managing the following marketing channels (and tools)
- Database management
- You must be a Salesforce CRM master user
- Marketing Automation
- Experience with Pardot is preferred
- Email Marketing
- SEO Management
- Paid Advertising
- Website, landing page, HTML experience
- Database management