Marketing Coordinator, Webinar & Events Management at Wipfli
Webinars and events play a critical role in Wipfli’s client experience and growth strategy. This role is responsible for providing critical facilitation and support for all external-facing webinars, as well as additional marketing support for in-person, virtual and hybrid events. You will work with marketing and firm leaders to ensure smooth and on-brand delivery of live communications, as well as support the back-end processes of setup and measurement. This role is a perfect entry point into the world of events marketing powered by modern technology.
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Set up and facilitate high-quality external webinar events on company event platforms including
- When needed, collaborate with marketing managers and presenters to select and deploy the right combination of tools based on event needs
- Communicate with registrants and panelists on questions before, during and after events, including providing live presenter introductions
- Build and demonstrate knowledge of the tools and troubleshoot technical issues
- Process webinar requests and manage calendars
- Project-manage pre-, day of-, and post- event tasks
- Provide digital team events support: uploading content to event page and/or on-demand webcast page
- Create, distribute and report on survey results and event analytics
- Regularly update FY webinar statistics spreadsheet and calendars
- Help document and communicate best practices
- Stay up to date on tool changes and new features
- Maintain professional curiosity in the events space by learning new tools and trends
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Technical knowledge: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), GoToWebinar; Zoom, Teams and Bizzabo a plus
- Digital savvy — ability to quickly learn how to operate digital events and basic web platforms
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot basic technical issues for presenters and attendees
- Knowledge of virtual event best practices
- Good communication skills
- Maintains professionalism and a "can-do-attitude" in the execution of all project-related assignments and tasks
- Ability to interact with presenters and attendees (clients/prospects) in a professional and service-minded manner
- Detail-oriented and process-minded; enjoys consistency and does not mind repetitive tasks
- Ability to manage tasks in fast-paced environment
- Interest in virtual and in-persons events and digital marketing communications
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.