Marketing Coordinator at Green Thumb
As the Marketing Coordinator at Green Thumb, you will be the glue for our marketing team, ensuring that great ideas are executed with excellence. This critical position requires an exceptionally organized project manager who has keen attention to detail, stellar communication skills, and a passion for marketing and the cannabis industry You will interact daily with Brand Marketing, Social Media, and Creative leadership, keeping the team and the work organized and running smoothly.
The right candidate must be a team player who establishes a culture of collaboration and creates organizational systems to improve our speed to market. They will be structured but flexible (this is a fast pace business) and will be quick to roll their sleeves up to support our expanding business goals.
- Manage updates to our network of dispensaries’ online menus.
- Manage the allocation and distribution of retail tools/merchandisers, swag, and collateral to sales/retail.
- Manage the distribution of any physical items for all social giveaways and influencer marketing
- Own the cadence and structure of eCommerce reporting across relevant brands.
- Manage the information and descriptions associated with our ever-changing portfolio of flower strains.
- Coordinate the internal product sampling process and panels, in partnership with our Consumer Insights team.
- Facilitate the submission of any required state approvals on packaging or other marketing materials
- Assist with email marketing across Green Thumb / brand marketing.
- Assist with field marketing and retail events in IL, on an as-needed basis.
- Organize and update our social, retail, and sales calendars.
- Organize compliance information across states
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Entry-level position.
- Genuine interest in and passion for brands and the cannabis industry!
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Skilled and organized project manager.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to be dangerous with Adobe Creative Suite or Canva a plus.
- com or similar project management tool experience a plus.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness.
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail but comfort with ambiguity.
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information.
- Comfort communicating with Director and VP-level
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb.
- Must have a solid understanding and/or come to master the Medical Marijuana laws, rules and regulations set forth by the state /DOA.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.