Marketing Coordinator at Everspring
Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
Everspring’s partner brands are exciting, prestigious colleges and universities. As the voice of these partners, our Marketing team consists of creatives, storytellers and problem-solvers who are champions of the university and its students. As part of this team, the Marketing Coordinator, Partner Marketing will support the execution of marketing initiatives that successfully drive interest and enrollment in partner programs.
- Support Partner Marketing Managers in day-to-day marketing-related tactics with focus on awareness building, lead generation and conversion
- Gather and organize project details and inputs to initiate workflow and keep projects on track
- Manage timelines and deadlines across projects
- Collaborate with the internal creative, email and social teams to successfully execute plans
- Conduct regular research on the industry, partner programs and competitors
- Pull essential metrics data, maintain reports and review with Partner Marketing Managers
- Create professional presentations for partners highlighting key metrics and outcomes through analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field required
- Must be motivated, driven and a team player
- 2+ years of marketing experience preferred
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Digital experience preferred
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities. Built In Chicago has named us one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2021.
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.