Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing departments projects through a variety of responsibilities and tasks.
- Support Marketing campaigns and activities including email marketing, sales support, podcast management and other duties as assigned
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate on digital marketing and social media strategy
- Project management
- Uphold brand consistency
- Develop marketing collateral
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or English
- Flexible, adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Project Management experience
Nice to haves:
- Email marketing experience
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
- Work out of the inspiring 1871 space, access to events and mentors
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.