Echo Global Logistics is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with our SVP of Marketing and the marketing department to assist in the planning and implementation for all aspects of marketing throughout the organization. This person will support the day-to-day needs of the SVP of Marketing, performing administrative duties as outlined below and will also collaborate with members of our marketing team to support activities across the team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivated, self-directed, and a problem-solver.
The Marketing Coordinator position reports to the SVP of Marketing and is full-time and office-based in our Chicago Headquarters located in the River North neighborhood.
- Support the SVP of Marketing with various tasks including planning meetings, creating power point presentations, following up with vendors, completing expense reports, etc.
- Put together monthly tracking of the marketing team’s progress towards goals and various marketing dashboards.
- Assist in the tracking of marketing return on investment (ROI).
- Monitor and quickly respond to incoming emails directed to marketing department group email.
- Support Email campaigns and PR efforts as needed by team members.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight schedules.
- Coordinate support for events such as trade shows and internal meetings.
- Work with subject matter experts to produce marketing content and collateral.
- Work with internal creative team to create and execute campaigns.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively to ensure internal timelines are met.
- Provide regular status reports and briefings to members of the team and the SVP of Marketing.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or advertising.
- 1+ years of marketing experience preferred.
- Solid computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM solutions (e.g., Salesforce.com, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, ExactTarget) is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical project management and organizational skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously and proactively.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines.
- Well organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated sense of initiative and professionalism.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.