LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
We’re looking for a skilled designer to support our content marketing and brand-building efforts. As a member of the Marketing Communications team, you will work closely with the marketing team and other content contributors to develop engaging, original creative, and customer experiences that represent and differentiate the LogicGate brand across multiple channels.
Success in this role requires you to have a collaborative mindset, a refined sense of aesthetic, and the ability to craft a range of compelling visual assets. Ideally, you will have worked with established or emerging technology brands, managed a variety of design projects, and have a natural instinct for capturing the attention of varied audiences. In this role, you will be hands-on and inventive, and will be required to iterate quickly in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to a rapidly-growing, mission-driven company.
How you'll spend your time:
- Focus: 2D graphics and illustration, motion graphics, presentations.
- Develop unique, stand-out creative, for video, animation, and still formats.
- Collaborate with Digital and Ops team members to analyze ad performance and make creative insights and People Success on our employer brand.
- Collaborate with our content marketing and copywriting team to create complete packages.
- Work with our digital and campaign teams to bring campaigns to life and create engaging experiences on our web properties and paid channels including LinkedIn and Display ad networks.
- Ensure creative is consistent with the company’s brand and design direction.
- Collaborate on brainstorming, concepting, executing, and refining creative projects. You’ll take projects from start to finish by identifying the problem/goal, then converging to execute, all while meeting deadlines, collaborating with colleagues, and looping in stakeholders for milestones and approvals.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, from concepts to deliverables.
- Assist with video editing, and production needs, as necessary.
We get excited about you if you have:
- A portfolio showcasing your design, process, and your proficiency in delivering compelling creative.
- An advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Suite, and other relevant design tools.
- Expert eye for creative that resonates with and engages varied audiences.
- 2–5 years of work experience as a marketing designer or similar role at a technology company.
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.