Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
FourKites is looking for a Marketing Manager – Demand Generation. This role will manage strategy, inbound/outbound demand generation, social, SEO/SEM, and PPC campaigns.
We are excited to bring on a team member who has a solid background in inbound marketing, lead and demand generation, search engine marketing, social media, content marketing, and analytics. You are proficient in sales technologies like Pardot and Salesforce for campaign success. You can manage and execute campaign direction into deliverables that generate leads, engage users, and nurture opportunities.
- Manage the execution of lead and demand generation campaigns focused on outbound and inbound marketing, nurturing, engagement, and sales enablement
- Drive campaigns with Pardot and SFDC
- Experience and familiarity with account based marketing techniques
- Consult through analysis, tools, expertise, trend insights, and reporting of results.
- Coordinate/PM with the Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Development Reps and Sales Account Executives
- Continually stay on top and ahead of the changing digital marketing landscape specifically marketing technology and automation.
- Create and/or leverage content and assets with a high understanding of client products and services through multiple channels.
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing Communications to create campaign content that is solution based and focused on customer interest points and/or critical business issues
- Execute and quantify new strategic campaigns and opportunities to understand marketing performance and reach
- Work with channel marketing campaigns in support of peer collaborative projects with distribution channels
- Experience with marketing automation rules for data integrity and database regulation
- Familiarity with marketing attribution and Salesforce campaign management
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field, MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a digital marketing associate with project or account management experience.
- Firm understanding of lead and demand gen tactics including outbound and inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Technical skills and understanding of the pieces that make up a successful digital campaign and how that process is executed and measured.
- Detailed knowledge of a marketing automation tool, an account based marketing tool, and Salesforce
- Understands high level concepts of paid search
- Expertise in data analysis, presentations and consultative reporting.
- Proficient in managing digital marketing campaigns and projects with multiple resources, stakeholders and multiple deadlines.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to continuously problem solve across diverse subject matter with high client and team visibility.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, budgets, resources, and be highly accountable.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]