Marketing Manager, Digital Campaigns at VelocityEHS
*Open to candidates who reside in the Oakville, Ontario area*
The VelocityEHS Marketing Manager, Digital Campaigns is primarily responsible for developing and executing cross-channel digital, web and social marketing activities. This includes managing the ideation, development and deployment of content across digital and social media channels like Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Capterra, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and other 3rd party sites, in support of strategic Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns and to elevate the VelocityEHS brand. Serving as the Voice of the Company and thought leader on social media, you will help to drive the adoption of best practices across the company, gaining buy-in and engagement for digital campaigns.
As the point person for campaigns, you will marshal department resources (i.e. directors, thought leaders, designers, operations contacts, etc.), and work across departments to deliver content and campaigns in alignment with company objectives. Setting and meeting performance expectations for lead and demand generation, increasing brand-awareness, increasing followers and engagement on social medial channels, and tracking and reporting on SEM/SEO campaign success are important responsibilities for this role. Equally as important is collecting and reviewing industrywide digital and social media data to develop more effective campaigns. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and plays an important role in the company’s overall ABM strategy.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting clients, then this is the job for you. Check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Executing cross-channel marketing campaigns end-to-end, from ideation, budgeting, and content creation to optimization and reporting
- Developing, measuring and reporting on KPI and ROI performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Working across departments (e.g. HR, sales, CX) to align campaigns to company strategy
- Cultivating company’s social media presence and increasing number of followers to reflect industry leadership
- Assisting agency partner in driving SEO/SEM excellence, including improving organic keyword rankings, search traffic, landing pages, ad copy, AdWords bidding, CPCs, A/B testing and lead generation
- Running targeted campaigns on social media platforms using technology native to that platform
- Serving as SME for social media best practices and creating a social media savvy company in order to ensure companywide support for and engagement in digital campaigns
- Managing a comprehensive digital marketing and social media content calendar
- Engaging in relevant social discussions about our company, industry trends and best practices
- Building and leveraging an external social network of industry professionals, thought leaders and influencers
- Accelerating organic growth and engagement of followers across social media platforms
- Tracking and analyzing social media ROI
- Facilitating the collection and strategic deployment of reviews, testimonials and other social proof on 3rd party sites
- Developing brand-aligned campaign assets (e.g. photos, video, stop-motion, graphics, content)
- Managing profiles on 3rd party sites (e.g., industry publications, buyer’s guides, content scraping websites)
- Monitoring web for activity that damages or threatens our brand, customers, people or reputation and assisting with responses and remediation
- Evaluating emerging technologies, coordinating adoption when appropriate, and staying up to date with best practices
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and working with marketing directors to set project scope, priorities, deadlines
- Other duties as assigned and as determined from Marketing department meetings
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- 5+ years of related professional experience in digital marketing, SEM/SEO, websites and/or social media
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and ability to highlight the human aspects of EHS topics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly make quality decisions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience leading SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven facility with Google Analytics, Google and Bing ad networks and a wide range of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Data-driven and results-oriented, with a strong analytical skillset
- Ability to quickly adopt and develop proficiency with a variety of software tools and applications
- Ability to take initiative and develop innovative solutions to emerging challenges
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation, customer service, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build trust and work with people of diverse backgrounds and levels of experience across departments as well as with external contacts
- A passionate commitment to workplace health and safety, environmental protection and sustainability
- Calm under pressure, and ability to take accountability for outcomes and performance
- Familiarity (experience) with EHS software
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Facility with Sales and Marketing CRM, CMS and MA Software (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Wordpress)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with web conferencing software and applications (e.g. GotoWebinar, WebEx, Zoom)
- Familiarity with software review sites (e.g. Capterra, Get App, Software Advice, G2 Crowd)
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.