Marketing Manager, Lead Generation and Product Marketing at Ensono
Ensono helps IT leaders of some of the world’s most successful companies be the catalyst for change by harnessing the power of hybrid IT to transform their businesses. We are curious about the world and how we can make a difference. We have high expectations for our clients and for our associates and joining us means challenging yourself to find new and better ways to do things that matter. Role We are seeking a driven, innovative and energetic leader who will serve the dual role of managing and executing lead capture, multi-channel campaigns in addition to leading our product marketing function. On the lead generation front, this individual will be responsible for establishing a scalable lead generation strategy and executing it successfully across target personas, segments, industries, and markets – with significant focus on the capture of qualified leads. She/he will be incented on leads and must demonstrate mastery of both the science and art of lead generation, leveraging marketing operations to deliver visibility into metrics throughout stages of the demand waterfall. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in modern mar-tech and digital services, with expert level knowledge of Marketo. In addition to helping drive lead generation, this individual will also be responsible for owning the product marketing strategy and go-to-market efforts for new product launches. She/he will define the strategy for how we communicate to customers to drive adoption and usage, and will drive the design and implementation of marketing campaigns. She/he will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging, creating the most compelling content to help customers understand their use cases and value propositions, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption.
Responsibilities – Lead Generation
- Develop and own the lead generation strategy and execution of Ensono’s associated plans, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to align the lead generation strategy into a unified plan for the organization’s growth.
- Work with a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Continuously evaluate the performance and cost of acquisition, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Drive performance through a results-driven experimental approach, both in existing channels and by experimenting with new channels and techniques
Responsibilities – Product Marketing
- Be a go-to-market lead for Ensono, working closely with sales and product management to drive product adoption and product revenue, while helping the team quickly react to real-world customer and field feedback.
- Content creation -- use your domain knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our target personas to create specific content to help customers learn about, select, and be advocates of Ensono’s solutions.
- Sales enablement – guide the team to communicate the value proposition to the global sales team and in developing the sales tools and training that support the selling process. Work with the team to deliver content related to value propositions, competitive differentiators, and product-focused sales materials.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be an expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; understand the market landscape and how to competitively position the product. Serve as the voice of the customer to the internal product-focused teams to reinforce solving customer challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in campaign management, product marketing, and/or digital media
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Strong experience with lead generation, business operations, business process management, digital marketing, & analytics (B2B experience required), in roles of increasing responsibility with demonstrated and impactful results in terms of metrics such as lead and opportunity creation, velocity/conversion rates through the demand waterfall, and closed business
- Expert-level with marketing automation (Marketo strongly preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), email marketing, & marketing analytics
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes.
- Big picture thinker with meticulous attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into an acquisition strategy and guide the team through delivery
- Broad and deep domain expertise across demand generation disciplines, including content marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, data infrastructure, and analytics/reporting.
- Experience utilizing many different campaign tactics and channels and have opinions on the most effective methods for B2B demand generation
- Strong experience designing, developing and implementing insight-driven, content-led, technology enabled marketing programs and capabilities
- Strong content curation/development experience with a track record of customizing/targeted messaging central content for specific industry audiences/client priorities
- Very strong written communication skills; copywriting, messaging
Ensono helps IT leaders of some of the world’s most successful companies be the catalyst for change by harnessing the power of hybrid IT to transform their businesses. We accelerate digital transformation by increasing agility and scalability through infrastructure modernization and migration to public cloud. Our broad services portfolio, from mainframe to cloud, is powered by an award-winning IT insights platform and is designed to help our clients operate for today and optimize for tomorrow. We are certified experts in AWS and Azure and have been recognized as Microsoft’s Datacenter Transformation Partner of the Year. Ensono has over 2,000 associates around the world and is headquartered in greater Chicago. Visit us at www.ensono.com.