Marketing Manager – Neurology & Psychiatry at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Here at Tempus, we believe the greatest promise for the detection and treatment of disease lies in the deep research and understanding of molecular activity for disease initiation, progression, and treatment.
We're looking for an experienced professional for the role of Marketing Manager – Neurology & Psychiatry. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing, the ideal candidate should have strengths in both strategy and execution.
- Strategic Marketing: working alongside product and sales leaders, serve as the marketing leader for a new disease specialty at Tempus:
- Clarify target markets, physicians, and overall strategic positions for the entire product portfolio in psychiatry.
- Codify product and programmatic portfolio to differentiate the product from competitors
- Understand science and clinical need for Tempus products in psychiatry
- Create business cases for future marketing programs and products
- Downstream marketing: working cross-functionally, lead marketing strategy in the launch of the product line:
- Develop sales tools, digital videos, end-user and sales force training, value-add programs, etc.
- Work with internal teams to ensure sales effectiveness and tracking
- Collaborate and deploy assets across all digital channels including social media channel, online journals, mobile applications, etc.
- Serve as the point of contact with all external agencies and foundations
- Engage with physician customers and key opinion leaders in psychiatry through trade shows and other 1 on 1 interactions
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing or hard science required
- 3-6 years of marketing, sales, or other customer facing experience required
- Digital marketing experience required
- Experience with Tableau, Salesforce, or other business tracking tools preferred
- MS Office Proficiency with the ability to conduct analytics through Excel or Google sheets preferred
- Experience working directly with field sales organizations and customers in a health care environment preferred
- Knowledge of science and healthcare, psychiatry, pharmaceuticals, preferred
Expected Traits and Habits
- Independent, self-starter attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability with the ability to switch gears on a daily/weekly basis
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate multiple activities concurrently
- Passion for results and data-driven decision-making
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to travel 25% internationally and domestically