Marketing Manager, Partner Communications at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
We are looking for a marketing communications rockstar to fill our Marketing Manager, Partner Communications role. In this position, you will own our communication strategy and execution for our hundreds of partner brands. Measuring success will be easy. For our Fetch users we will increase awareness, purchase, and loyalty to our brand partners thus creating more value (more points!) for the end user. For our brand partners, you will help us better connect their brands with millions of Fetch users, and showcase the value of engaging with our users back to the brands.
• Understand and organize priorities across all brand partners, and formulate into a communications strategy to maximize impact to both users and brands -- this means seeing both through the user lens and the brand partner lens.
• Drive partner-brand communication strategy, plan, create content, execute, and measure success across all channels (email, push messages, in-app messages, social)
• Identify untapped brand presence opportunities within our channel mix
• Develop a quarterly content strategy and execute a variety of related campaigns
• Communicate and coordinate marketing efforts with our Partner development team and across other involved departments
• Attend client-facing meeting to consult on, collaborate, and present results from various marketing campaigns
• Own the reporting structure back to brand partners to showcase value
Skills we believe you need for this position
• 3-4 years experience in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar experience
• Phenomenal attention to detail
• A good storyteller - ability to organize data points and information into a cohesive narrative
• Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to meet the unique needs of our clients (the brands we partner with) while staying true to the Fetch Rewards voice, values, and branding
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
• A sincere belief in the power of collaboration
Bonus points if you. . .
• Have experience in a client-facing role or working within an agency
• Have experience using a marketing automation or email service platform (ex.: MailChimp, Constant Contact, SalesForce, Iterable, etc.)