Marketing Manager at closerlook, inc.
closerlook's Marketing Manager will assist in providing oversight and management for all sales and marketing related activities for closerlook. This role is a mix of strategy for the closerlook brand and project delivery. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the sales and leadership teams to develop the company’s marketing strategy and will act as a liaison between those teams, internal teams, and vendor partners who will execute the sales and marketing plan. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be empowered to help build closerlook’s revenue by supporting new business development efforts and helping the Client Services team maintain strategic relationships with existing clients through the development of materials to support the agency’s promotional efforts and through client outreach programs.
Marketing Manager Duties
- Assist the sales and marketing and leadership team in the development and execution of closerlook’s marketing plan.
- Partner with Business Analyst and extended project team to develop, implement and deliver successful and measurable programs for all sales, marketing and PR projects, including new business pursuits, sales campaigns, sales collateral, company website, thought leadership articles and PR placements.
- Manage the development of tools and resources to support the day-to-day efforts of the sales and marketing team (i.e. JIRA, Mavenlink, etc.).
- Partner with Pitch Lead to run operations on RFPs and new business development opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace that closerlook works within including market trends, key influencers, competitive agency intelligences, and emerging technologies and solutions we become aware of.
- Proactively identify needs for closerlook from a marketing and PR perspective in addition to current projects and recommend appropriate solutions to meet those needs
- Work with counterparts on teams such as creative, strategy, account, project delivery, tech, marketing intelligence to create collateral that supports CL positioning and sales and marketing plan
- Act as the brand steward for the agency to help enforce closerlook’s verbal and visual guidelines.
- Four-year college degree
- 3-5 years of agency (or relevant) marketing experience
- Proven experience managing digital projects with teams of 5+ people
- Desire to learn about B2B and Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Experience responding to RFPs or other relevant work
- Pharmaceutical, or similarly regulated industry, knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge and/or understanding of resourcing creative and technical teams across projects is a plus
- Experience working internally on brand development is a plus
- Has the ability to build and maintain a strong team atmosphere
- Takes initiative in learning new skills and researching industry trends
- Can get work started without having all of the answers clearly defined
- Displays sense of urgency in responding to tight timelines
- Doesn’t shy away from new, or constantly changing projects
- Able to handle crucial conversations with team members when course correction on projects is necessary
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.