Title: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for designing, developing and executing marketing programs, communications, and campaigns in support of SMS Assist's customers, Affiliates and product. This is a full time non-exempt position. The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Plan and execute direct marketing engagement programs consisting of email, direct mail, website, digital, and marketing collateral for clients and Affiliates, to drive awareness, loyalty and portal adoption.
- Help develop, coordinate, and execute a communications plan for both Affiliates and customers.
- Work closely with the Implementation Team to provide ways to market SMS Assist to new clients and their teams.
- Work closely with the client relations team to develop materials to educate customers on SMS Assist processes e.g. Billing, Operations, Technology etc.
- Help develop, plan, execute, track and analyze Account Based Marketing campaigns to current and prospective customers.
- Work closely with the Training team to create and maintain a formal training package.
- Work with Product to help develop communications, documents, guides and other materials that direct our clients’ engagement with SMS Assist and knowledge of the One platform.
- Monitor client portal adoption metrics and collaborate with internal teams to determine ways to promote ongoing enrollment and utilization of client portals.
- Help determine ways to increase our clients’ & Affiliates’ engagement with SMS Assist and knowledge of the One platform.
- Designing and executing surveys, including NPS to both customers and Affiliates.
- Create and deliver client and Affiliate newsletters.
- Work closely with the Product to create content needed to enhance our clients and Affiliates understanding of new technologies and features value and functionality.
- Manage vendors as needed to create marketing materials, videos, etc.
- Mange vendors as needed to purchase client collateral needed for Training and Implementation
- Extremely strong (and proven) Project Management skills
- Hubspot (or other equivalent) marketing platform knowledge
- Proven ability to work and collaborate across teams and departments to accomplish common projects or initiatives.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong writing skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, product marketing, communication, training or relevant field
- 1+ years of management experience preferred
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Traits: attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task are required.
- System Experience: Marketing Automation (HubSpot), VoC software (Qualtrics), Adobe Suite, Google analytics, video production preferred
- MBA preferred