About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About the Role
The G2 Revenue Marketing team is looking for a motivated, analytical, and meticulous Marketing Operations Manager to dive into our martech stack, build programs, run campaigns, and help us to build out our attribution and scoring models. You must have a deep interest in understanding the marketing funnel and in helping the team build processes that scale. To say that we’re building the ship as we head out to sea is an understatement! This is a high growth environment that comes with all the challenges, excitement, and wins that lightning growth encompasses. If you’re a martech expert that lives and breathes the mantra that MOPs is the backbone of everything marketing does, then get in here and complete us!
In This Role, You Will:
- Effectively influence, align, and collaborate with key functions, particularly PMM, SalesOps, and the Data Team
- Plan and execute on key marketing strategies and campaigns
- Be the admin and expert for the MarTech stack (Hubspot, Salesforce, Demandbase, Metadata, CaliberMind, etc.)
- Build and manage operational programs, lead scoring, lead lifecycle, lead routing, creation of custom fields, etc.
- Enable adoption of technologies and tools used by stakeholders in marketing and cross-functionally
- Drive on-time execution of campaigns while partnering with other team members to create processes that scale
- Execute ad-hoc campaign reporting request for marketing team members on performance
- Develop and document data capture process and enable marketers to ensure data collection and standardization
- Become a trusted advisor on the martech landscape, adopting G2’s integrations and engaging with the product team on roadmap and insights from a user’s perspective
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 5+ years of experience with go-to-market operations strategy and business analytics
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing vendors and/or team management
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manager/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Possess exemplary interpersonal skills including influencing and teamwork
- Ability to think strategically, develop frameworks and platforms that ensure optimal and unfettered access to business tools, assets and capabilities
- Superb analytical, problem-solving capabilities
- You believe in teamwork and are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out:
- You have experience with Hubspot and Marketo
- You've been involved in a migration from Hubspot to Marketo
- You've managed a team of MOPs specialists or owned a relationship with consultants
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.