Marketing Operations – Salesforce Administrator at SMS Assist
- Develop, manage and maintain all CRM and all related tools, systems and databases, such as Salesforce, Hubspot and other Marketing and Sales tools.
- Design, standardize, evaluate and optimize workflows, lists, tasks, sequences and data flows.
- Train sales teams how to most effectively utilize Salesforce, HubSpot CRM and other related tools through best practices.
- Develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new features.
- Develop, maintain and distribute training materials on best practices and new functionality.
- Spearhead continuous improvement to create and improve automation initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to design, manage and run nurturing campaigns.
- Develop and deliver insightful dashboards, reports and findings to both Marketing and Sales leadership.
- Develop programs to actively maintain the organization, integrity and cleanliness of our CRM related databases.
- Independently manage time and tasks related to multiple projects.
- Collaborate and develop inbound, outbound & ABM lead generating strategies.
- Foster a positive team environment
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Verbal Communication - Advanced
- Written Communication - Advanced
- Teamwork – Proficient
- Relationships - Proficient
- Negotiation – Proficient
- Organizational Awareness – Proficient
- Learning Agility - Proficient
- Analysis – Advanced
- Problem Solving - Proficient
- Process Orientation - Proficient
- Prioritization - Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- Proficient in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, HubSpot (or like Marketing Automation Platforms)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certification required
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.