Marketing Operations Specialist at Vibes
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing & technology leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
Vibes is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist, who will be a key-member of the marketing operations team. This role is directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the Vibes marketing and sales team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is trackable and attributable, our technology stack works seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
The ideal candidate loves structure, processes, data, analytics, and can positively affect performance and efficiency. This role is a blend of the tactical and strategic for a self-motivated person with a strong desire to learn, plan and execute programs within the marketing team and consistently look for areas to improve and optimize.
- Using SaaS solutions such as Marketo, Salesforce and Wrike, own campaign creation, implementation, and technical management of demand generation programs including building, testing, documenting, attribution, and reporting campaign results back to stakeholders.
- Maintain the performance and health of the database through audience segmentation, content, images, send times, list hygiene, deliverability, etc.
- Organize Marketing campaigns in Salesforce for increased visibility into our marketing activities.
- Build reports and dashboards to provide executive visibility into marketing campaign. results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Monitor lead flows and update data as needed.
- Create operational documentation including the mapping of workflows and procedures.
- Own email campaigns and webinar program execution aligned to marketing plan and objectives.
- Support the Demand Generation team with day-to-day activities where needed.
- Develop a comprehensive view of key audiences and ensure the health of contact database, including managing scoring, data enrichment, and segmentation.
- Manage and administer Marketo instance including campaigns, programs, emails, nurture programs, and communications.
- Administer the sync between our marketing systems, ensuring that the right information is available for sales & marketing to deliver an optimal prospect and customer experience.
- Own lead scoring, lead staging, lead lifecycle model, and nurture streams to ensure the right leads enter the sales funnel at the appropriate time.
Education and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred) and CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Experience implementing and supporting demand generation programs for a B2B business and B2B sales process.
- Knowledge of email-friendly HTML/CSS with experience in coding responsive emails for a variety of email platforms and CMS.
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel power user comfortable manipulating large sets of data and familiarity with some advanced functions.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Driven and professional, with consistent work habits and a strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments.
What we’re offering:
- Career planning and development
- Management and mentorship opportunities
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Generous PTO & 12 paid holidays
- Competitive health benefits
- Company sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Stocked drinks, seasonal craft beer on tap
- Secure indoor bike parking
- Summer Fridays
- Company happy hours
- Casual work environment
- And more!
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.