Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate in the US and around the world, we are committed to keeping our teams and their families as our greatest priority. To that end, we are making some adjustments to the way we will be doing business in the upcoming weeks.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe, and would love to have you on our team as we can continue to serve our communities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This role will support the fast-paced growth of Home Chef’s Marketing Partnerships team. As our Marketing Partnerships Associate, you will be an independent go-getter who manages the account management process from start to finish. You will also understand the data around our partnerships and customers to continue to drive positive growth for Home Chef. This role will require a high level of collaboration working cross functionally with teams both internally at Home Chef and with our 3rd party partners. You will have the opportunity to grow within the Marketing Partnerships team and Home Chef overall. This role is on the Marketing Partnerships team reporting to the Manager of Marketing Partnerships.
- Build and maintain new and existing 3rd party partnerships and develop a plan to grow Home Chef’s customer base:
- Work on growing your own portfolio of 3rd party partnersBe detailed oriented and responsive when working with partners and ensure timely responses to partner questions and requests
- Identify and execute on 3rd party marketing promotions with partners to drive measurable impact:
- Identify placements to promote Home Chef that can grow our customer base
- Work directly with partners on negotiating promotions that can lead to new customer growth
- Analyze past promotions to determine what could work in the future to have a good ROI
- Identify new portfolio partners with the Marketing Partnerships team:
- Research various brands and companies that could be a good fit to promote the Home Chef brand
- Understand the demographics of potential partners to determine if we could see a high lifetime value from their customers
- Organize the information for potential new partners and work on outreach
- Communicate conversion reporting to partners via Looker and Google Sheets while finding ways to improve our current reporting process:
- Work with the data team to help build comprehensive Looker reports for partner reporting
- Send partners monthly or quarterly customer conversion reports via Google Sheets or Looker
- Analyze current reporting process and determine potential improvements to our current process
- Create and maintain partnership discount codes and landing pages for marketing promotions
- Once partner discounts and promotions are determined, create discount codes, gather creative assets, and send a coded landing page to the partners so the promotions can be easily tracked
- This position requires 5% travel.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Account management or external customer facing experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a rigorous fast-paced work environment
- Analytics and reporting capability
- 2+ years project management experienceMotivated, hungry to learn, data-driven and eager to get a valuable hands-on experience
- Excel/Google Sheets proficiency highly preferred
- Professional communication and relationship building skills
- Independent self-starter, driven to find solutions without significant oversight
- Intellectually curious
- Results driven active problem solver with a natural desire to get things done
- 4-year Degree
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here