Marketing Project Manager (Contract to Hire) at Clearcover
Our Value Proposition:
Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
What is a Marketing Project Manager?
The Marketing Project Manager understands the fluid environment of a growing Marketing Team and is responsible for managing the logistics and timelines required to keep projects on track and ensure materials are accessible to stakeholders. This position requires clear communication with colleagues at both the brand and internal team levels to identify and manage existing marketing materials that fit their needs, or, if necessary, manage the creation of new materials.
What will you do?
- Work under the direction of Vice President of Brand and Creative and Sr. Brand Manager
- Manage and supervise marketing projects from beginning to end: develop briefs and timelines, manage rounds of feedback and revisions by routing materials to the appropriate stakeholders and vendors, and work with the Creative and Sr. Brand Manager to ensure work meets brand standards.
- Handle day-to-day, project-related activities for active projects, including deadlines and internal team communication on those activities
- Perform other duties as assigned/required
What do you need?
- Previous project management and project planning experience
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with project management tools, including Asana.
What are nice to haves?
- Prior agency or internal marketing team project management experience
- Outstanding communications and organizational skills
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to unlimited vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.