Marketing Research Analyst at Sertifi
We are looking for a methodical Marketing Research Analyst to collect customer preferences and statistical data in order to identify new markets and products.
The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
Special assignments, projects, or tasks may be assigned time to time based on company or departmental needs.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis when identifying new products and markets
- Utilize online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
- Formulate a plan that will be presented to senior management or a client
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations on additional functionality and new markets
- Gather and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods for collection
- Actively participate in uncovering markets to focus on, and the TAM for each market
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research, and implement best practices
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year accredited College/University is preferred
4+ years of consecutive experience in Marketing OR 8+ years of experience in lieu of education
Must possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases, and MS Office
Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (Polls, Focus Groups, Surveys etc.)
Working knowledge with CRM programs
Strong analytical and critical thinking
Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
Must be a self starter with ability to begin contributing immediately
Ability to prioritize, multi task and manage time appropriately
Be organized, timely, responsive and proactive
What’s in it for you:
Collaborative work environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team.
Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: Competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, life insurance and other benefits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology.
Must be able speak, see, and hear.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.