Marketing Senior Analyst - Leads/Affiliates
Title: Leads/Affiliates Marketing Associate
Reports to: Head of UK Marketing
What you’ll be doing:
Enova is currently searching for a marketer to join our UK product marketing team with particular responsibility for driving new customer growth through our lead providers and affiliates. Successful candidates will be expected to quickly build and maintain relationships with our 3rd party vendors (lead providers) while providing ongoing performance analysis and implementing improvements as it relates to the effectiveness of each provider and affiliate.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Create, manage, test and analyze new customers acquisition campaigns with lead providers and direct affiliate partners from recruitment, to testing, and execution
- Build strong relationships with lead provider and affiliate counterparts through weekly status phone calls, weekly reporting exchanges, etc
- Motivate counterparts to continually identify innovative optimizations and creative tests to drive volume growth and improve customer quality
- Provide reporting and analytical insights on results.
- Propose next steps for improvement and refined testing
- Effectively negotiate advertising agreements (e.g., payout terms & rates, placements, filters, etc)
- Monitor daily performance to identify new opportunities or problems that may arise
- React quickly to identify the opportunity/issue, explore potential next steps and solutions, and manage the change to completion
- Lead project management of cross-functional tasks among internal departments (e.g., Legal, Creative, Analytics, etc) and internal counterparts
- Provide weekly reporting updates and data-driven recommendations to Marketing Manager and other key executives
- Propose project plans for implementing optimizations and tests
What you should have:
- 2-5 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or other business-related/quantitative fields of study.
- Passion for problem solving and working cross-functionally to identify opportunities and resolve them.
- Ability to manage channel performance to achieve ‘big picture’ goals as well as accomplish smaller objectives
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and interpret business performance.
- Ability to visualize data to make information more easily understood.
- Familiarity with database management.
- Solid Excel experience.
About our team:
Enova’s marketing departments unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to create a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus use integrated marketing strategies between e-mail, direct mail, print, TV, mobile SMS, OOH advertising, SEO, PPC, social media, display, leads management and affiliate partnerships to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple: acquire new customers and retain existing customers, develop brands that create a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable bottom-line impact.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.