Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
The Regional Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing regional marketing support. You will work closely with headquarters marketing team, regional general managers and sales team to develop successful marketing campaigns, events and promotions that increase brand awareness and effectively grow the user base.
What You'll Do:
- Under headquarters and regional managers’ guidance, develop regional marketing and communication plans, and provide input on a variety of headquarters marketing initiatives
- Manage marketing campaigns proactively including a wide range of marketing and communication needs
- Lead regional offline event planning and execution including roadshows, on-campus promotions, in-apartment building promotions, event sponsorships, etc.
- Establish relationship with the target audience communities including school unions, young professional associations and other potential partners
- Manage partnerships with the local media, lead media buy planning, and negotiate media resources to maximize ROI
- Coordinate with headquarters to develop local market WeChat content strategy including establishing WeChat account, develop editorial content, and manage activations to grow followers
- Analyze market trends and competitor best practices in marketing efforts to determine successful tactics
- Function as region’s contact with headquarters office for all marketing efforts
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred 1-2 years of marketing experience including internship, specifically in offline events planning and social media management
- Actively involved in student activities with demonstrated experience of organizing events, developing partnerships, and promoting events
- Deep understanding of WeChat account management and content generation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Effective project management skills to keep projects on track
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.