Marketing Specialist, Operations at VelocityEHS
The Marketing Operations specialist role is a key departmental resource that connects marketing strategies to actual results. You will be able to bring an analytical and structured approach to a dynamic group of marketing experts. The role features a wide latitude of experiences helping to organize and optimize every aspect of the marketing engine. This role will require hands-on execution of the following functions: automation, data management, process management, QA & testing, etc.
This is a fast-paced analytical role requiring impeccable attention to detail, the ability conceive and implement sophisticated workflows, expert Microsoft Excel skills, and experience working with marketing technologies.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork, and follow-through. If you have these qualities, check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Marketing Automation
- Maintain and improve the existing marketing automation foundation: campaign process flows, nurture tracks, scoring triggers, lead management, and content asset repositories
- Work with digital campaign managers to launch campaigns, ensure reporting process are established, and make recommendations on potential operational efficiencies
- Produce and maintain reports, dashboards, and ad hoc metrics that support the daily functions of the marketing team
- Data Management
- Establish and maintain on-going detection and remediation projects to elevate data integrity over time
- Ideate, collaborate, and build new data sets to better support process workflows and reporting capabilities
- Identify and work to resolve potential conflicts resulting from duplication, disparity, or misattributions of records
- Process Management
- Maintain exceptional documentation surrounding reporting processes, data management, and testing results
- Help optimize departmental file management, communication, and project coordination workflows
- Assist in the development and maintenance of training assets for operational processes
- QA & Testing
- Support the QA analysis of marketing projects by identifying system and process discrepancies and coordinating with key stakeholders to resolve potential issues
- Provide analytical insights and help champion best practices in A/B and multivariate testing within marketing campaigns
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in data sciences, marketing, or business (or equivalent relevant experience)
- 1+ year Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- 1+ Experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- Experience with database management tasks: data harmonization, list manipulation, & quality assurance
- Highly proficient with Microsoft products: Excel & PowerPoint
- Possess an eager interest to learn and adapt to new technologies, processes, and workflows
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to identify and solve problems even with missing or incomplete data
- Highly organized, the ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines on multiple projects at once
- Detail-oriented with a strong analytical mind
- Thrives in an open, collaborative environment and prioritizes company culture and teamwork
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with website analytics (Google Analytics preferred)
- Experience with BI tools (Power BI preferred)
- Experience with a service desk platform (Jira preferred)
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]