ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is looking for a marketer with a background working with local chambers of commerce to launch and establish this brand new program. The ideal person will connect with chambers to create partnerships with ActiveCampaign, and work across internal teams to scale the program. They will also be responsible for expanding this program to other small business and development organizations as well as reinvigorating our startup program.
What your day could consist of:
- Identify contacts at the 4000+ chamber of commerce across the US with paid leadership, building and maintaining a marketable list of their leaders
- Collaborate with ActiveCampaign's international teams to localize the program globally
- Execute digital programs in order to grow participation in the ActiveCampaign commerce program and drive trials
- Build a local expert network, create advocates in multiple regions, who are incentivized and compensated through our affiliate program
- Drive efficiency and scale this new program within ActiveCampaign
What is needed:
- 4+ years marketing experience
- Previous experience with a marketing automation or email tool
- 5+ years chamber of commerce experience
- Ability to work cross functionally with global teams and stakeholders
- Previous, proven experience tracking and achieving marketing goals, specifically MQLs
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
Read Full Job Description