We are looking to fill multiple roles to support growth in our core lines of businesses including digital, direct mail, partner marketing and customer marketing.
The Marketing Team:
Enova’s marketing department owns the brand identity, customer acquisition, and customer engagement efforts for Enova’s portfolio of brands which serve consumer and small business market segments in the US and Brazil. We invest in a robust marketing mix which includes offline (TV, radio, print), partner marketing, digital (Programmatic, CTV, Social), and direct marketing tactics (mail, email, SMS) to drive new customer growth and deepen customer engagement. We’ve built a data driven, test and learn culture where individuals at all levels own programs that have a measurable, bottom line impact. Individuals who value solving problems, continuous learning, and collaborating with colleagues across product, analytics, and operations will find infinite opportunities to broaden their skill set and grow their career by rotating through brands and functions within marketing or even the broader Enova organization.
We're excited about you if you:
- Have 2+ years of professional experience in a Marketing or Business function (i.e. Strategy, Planning, Operations).
- Are a demonstrated self starter and problem solver - You’ll be successful in this role if you can think critically and dig deeper to improve processes, campaign performance that have a measurable impact on the business
- Have strong analytical skills - you’re able to manipulate and analyze data in order to identify trends, solve problems, and make informed recommendations. Experience with Excel, Micro-strategy or other visualization tools preferred.
- Are an outstanding project manager - You can develop, adhere to, and communicate reasonable timelines.
- Can communicate, collaborate and influence - Proven skill in working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g. Strategy & Operations, Analytics, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities.
- Are creative and think outside the box - The only constant in our industry is change. You love to brainstorm, generate new ideas, and bring creative, innovative solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
Things we like, but don't require:
- Financial Services
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.