Marketing Traffic Coordinator
What you’ll do
The marketing team works like an internal advertising agency, partnering with a variety of teams in planning, developing, and analyzing performance of marketing programs. You’ll play an important role partnering daily with our photo and video teams, and offering support to our more than 20 Brand & Creative team members. You’ll assist in the development, improvement, and enforcement of traffic processes as we iterate "how we work" to support business initiatives. You’ll utilize an understanding of the facets of marketing communications, i.e. copy development, graphic design, photography, video, proofreading, digital and print production, and approval turnarounds. Monitoring planned work in the pipeline and resource availability, reviewing prioritized deliverables/deadlines, and resolving schedule conflicts (supported by workflow tool reporting).
As a member of the Marketing Operations Team, you can expect
- Collaboration. Works daily with photographers, videographers, copywriters, designers, production, web development, and marketing managers in open work environment.
- Variety. Exposure to teams across the company as we plan and develop collateral for our consultants, consumers, and coworkers, including an array of projects like emails, webpages, social posts, flyers, catalogs, recipe books, product use and cares, and more.
- Ownership. We act like owners, which means you are empowered and own your work. Proactively seeking opportunities to reduce planning/development time and production cost. Advocating for the best client experience while understanding the business needs.
- Seeing your work in action. You’ll inform team decisions in real time and partner closely with the Marketing Operations Manager as we coach our clients and marketing teams on processes and tools used throughout the integrated marketing process.
- Personal development. Invested learning opportunities through coaching and feedback, formal training, memberships, and on-the-job experiences.
- Meritocracy. You can expect rewards based on delivering great results.
Other skills you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Traffic Coordinator or related role.
- Thorough understanding of studio/graphic arts and advertising workflow processes.
- Advanced project management skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for jumping into and understanding initiatives.
- Business acumen that helps you understand direct selling and marketing objectives.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities. Knowledge of LEAN problem-solving or PDCA is a plus.
- A working knowledge of digital and print production processes and techniques (artwork, pre-press, printing) and creative computer skills.
What Makes Pampered Chef Unique
We aren’t your typical company—we act like owners, crave challenges, seek learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability. We want the best people who are passionate about driving results and continually getting better. Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives. Our open floor plan and flat organization ensure that you will take ownership of key projects and work closely with our leaders. We’ve set a clear strategy for growth; we’re focused on driving our reinvention and capitalizing on the numerous opportunities across our industry. Additionally, we have a unique blend of being a long-term focused, small, agile company backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.
We are a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of more than 40,000 independent consultants and a rapidly growing online business. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980 and today are part of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies. Now we’re leveraging our company’s strong foundation to reinvent our company and our brand for future growth. We’re searching for world-class people to help reshape our company to deliver on our purpose of enriching lives, one meal and one memory at a time.