"We're not just a credit bureau, but we're truly a global information solutions provider." - Julie Springer
Overview of the role:
- The Marketing & Web Analytics Consultant is responsible for measuring and analyzing data from marketing initiatives and channels, and delivering recommendations to business stakeholders to improve performance. This individual will provide visibility and insights through reporting and analytics from TransUnion’s B2B marketing initiatives and website properties. You must be highly analytical, detail-oriented and an excellent communicator who can effectively work and collaborate across teams to drive business results.
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- 4+ years of quantitative experience with 2+ years of web analytics experience
- 3 years' experience working with Google Analytics platform (with understanding of dimensions and metrics)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification required
- Experience with Tableau, or similar data visualization/dashboard tool required
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM required
We'd love to see:
- Experience with Tag Management (Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with Alteryx
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation ability
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate across teams to drive business results
Impact you'll make:
- Own and manage Google Analytics for B2B website properties. Maintain cleanliness of data within the platform and ensure proper, consistent tracking throughout all web properties and experiences
- Analyze performance of our web properties. Monitor behavior patterns on the site,(user journey/flows, and path & funnel analysis).Use data to identify failure and success points and improve pain points to increase conversion
- Measure, analyze and report out on monthly and ad hoc dashboards to internal business partners and stakeholders
- Partner with data analyst to monitor data accuracy and enhance data sets for reporting
- Work with marketing channel owners and the marketing strategy team to set campaign specific goals, analyze campaign and channel effectiveness, and provide recommendations to increase conversions and ROI for future campaigns
- Ability to make adjustments and/or modifications in the tag management platform (GTM)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law
Read Full Job Description