Who we are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful Enterprise Software as a Service growing at an exceptional rate. Origami has been consistently ranked the #1 Risk Management Information System (RMIS) in the industry’s most comprehensive study for the past 4 years. Founded by industry veterans committed to bringing new ideas and advanced features to the RMIS market, Origami Risk’s innovative software is designed with the latest technology and a focus on performance and ease-of-use. It features powerful workflow, advanced reporting and analysis tools, and intuitive features to improve productivity and better manage Total Cost of Risk— saving our clients time and money and enabling them to be more successful.
Origami Risk has consistently been ranked the top RMIS Provider in Advisen’s annual RMIS Review; and in 2011 and 2016, it received the Business Insurance Innovation Award for leadership, inventiveness and ingenuity in risk management products and services. Additionally, Origami Risk was named as one the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in both Atlanta and Chicago in 2016 as well as being recognized by Business Insurance as one of The Best Places to Work in Insurance.
Making a Difference
Origami Risk is looking for an experienced Marketing Writer for a newly created role. This position will be instrumental in highlighting the benefits of the industry leading Origami platform for our prospects, clients and internal audiences. The person hired for this role will be responsible for taking technical documentation of the product and crafting various types of consumer-friendly, benefits-focused copy for content including; blogs, whitepapers, case studies, sales collateral and digital media. Additionally, this person will be a strong observer of our market and our competitors and will create internal documentation and content to enable our sales and service teams.
The goal of this role will be to help expand our company’s awareness and highlight the benefits of the Origami platform to showcase its market leadership. Origami Risk was founded by industry veterans committed to designing intuitive web-based software that streamlines how risk, insurance and claims data is collected, analyzed and shared—ultimately helping users to be more productive and manage the total cost of risk for their organizations or for their clients.
• Create content to help educate all audiences about our innovations, as well as motivate prospects and customers to take action. Examples include white papers, product one-pagers, use cases, customer case studies, blogs and web copy
• Support revenue goals by providing customers/prospects with compelling, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
• Research and document competitive intelligence and provide regular updates to internal audiences
• Collaborate with team, including product development, senior leadership team, sales and service, and external influencers/industry experts to produce relevant content.
• At least 4 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Highly organized and able to produce large volumes of content
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process- driven, scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Candidate must be able to work in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Previous experience working in a similar role in the tech industry and understanding of digital marketing including SEO is a plus
• Working knowledge in the Insurance Industry is a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a background check, a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to be considered for the position. Accordingly, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V