Paid Search Account Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong analytical thinker with a proven track record of providing actionable insights and clear strategic direction
- Experience with digital marketing analytics (Paid Search or Programmatic preferred) Proficient with quantitative test design and analysis Experience with or in-depth knowledge of the following areas preferred: Paid Search Bidding optimization Incrementally Testing, Segmentation Building, Creative Assessment A/B Testing Google Analytics Google Adometry Optimizely: A/B Testing & Personalization Platform
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through written reports and oral presentations with all levels of management Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience/Proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Statistical Analysis Software
- Experience with advanced quantitative analytical techniques Basic knowledge of statistics, advanced knowledge/coursework a plus
Impact You'll Make:
Enhance our advertising bidding strategies in Paid Search Identify and target the most profitable digital traffic segments.
Lower the acquisition costs of web traffic.
Improve the ROI of our digital marketing programs .
- Develop, run & analyze tests, translating these results into clear and useful recommendations on how to optimize our advertising programs.
- Track the performance of key campaigns and make recommendations on how to best manage the account and improve daily performance.
- Utilize test results/analysis to act as a subject matter expert within the organization, and partner with Marketing Channel Owners, Marketing Leadership, and stakeholders throughout the organization to develop strategies and prioritization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.