PAID SEARCH SPECIALIST
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for managing specific search campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring search RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. This role has responsibility for developing keyword builds and providing volume estimates for search RFP requests. The Paid Search Specialist will launch and optimize paid search campaigns across partners like Amazon, Google and Bing ensuring all accounts pace according to budget and goals.
ABOUT THE SEARCH TEAM
Centro’s Paid Search Team is a specialized group of search engine marketing experts. We provide full service execution of paid search campaigns including, competitor research, keyword development, ad copy, account management and reporting.
- Actively work with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on KPls
- Understand media plan objectives and how Paid Search will affect overall performance of the campaign to help secure future opportunities
- Develop keyword builds and provide volume estimates for Search RFP requests
- Launch and optimize paid search campaigns across partners like Amazon, Google and Bing
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Help mentor associates
- Act in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns/client requests
- 2+ years of Paid Search experience
- Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search and providing strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of third party bid management systems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Editor Tools
- Google AdWords certified preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.