Bounteous is looking for a Paid Social Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team, which helps enterprise companies achieve their marketing goals through various paid social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, and more. The ideal candidate will have experience buying paid media on various platforms and have strong analytical skills to help guide the client toward successful tactics. If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast-moving digital transformation space, and are growth and results oriented, we’d like to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Build, optimize, and manage paid social campaigns for a Fortune 500 company.
- Translate broad media plans and business objectives into tactical, innovative paid social campaigns
- Create strong, clear reports that demonstrate results
- Maintain daily interaction to update coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for internal teams that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Study for and pass social marketing platform certifications to develop foundational knowledge
- Learn independently and from team members with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- 2-3 years experience working in, but not limited to, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Familiarity with the Digital Media landscape, including but not limited to: Paid Search, Paid Social, Reporting and Analytics tools
- Agency and/or consulting experience (preferred)
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Ability to perform business analysis and project management tasks
- Experience in Google Sheets or Excel
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Read Full Job Description