ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
Join our ever-growing global marketing team as a Partner Marketing Manager and help us expand and deepen our partnership with Salesforce and other Strategic App Partners within our ecosystem.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be expected to work autonomously in the development of project plans, requirements, timelines, and deliverables. This role has a high level of responsibility to drive co-marketing efforts with Salesforce and other Strategic App Partners in order to deepen engagement with our customers and drive value for our partners.
What your day could consist of:
- Drive co-marketing efforts in collaboration with Salesforce and other Strategic App Partners in order to increase new customer acquisition via the marketplaces those Strategic App Partners provide
- Create marketing materials and sales enablement content related to Salesforce and other Strategic App Partners for the ActiveCampaign integration
- Build a cadence of Salesforce-related thought leadership content to help with SEO and demand generation
- Communicate product feedback related to Salesforce integration based on conversations with customers
- Ongoing management, focus and optimization of Salesforce App Exchange listing and any AppExchange programs
- Build a database of SMB Salesforce customers, user groups, and influencers and work with other ActiveCampaign marketers to drive targeted outreach
- Engage in the Salesforce community to expand ActiveCampaign brand awareness and support via social media and other channels
- Speak on behalf of ActiveCampaign during Salesforce digital and in-person events
What is needed:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing; B2B partner marketing experience a plus
- Certified Salesforce Administrator designation required; other Salesforce designations and recognitions a plus (i.e. Salesforce MVP)
- Established network and high level of participation in the Salesforce community
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proven track record of building mutually beneficial co-marketing campaigns with 3rd party partners and developing relationships with key partner stakeholders
- Previous success in driving performance metrics such as platform utilization, increases in new customers and account expansion
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.