Partner Marketing Specialist at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is looking for a passionate Partner Marketing Specialist to support cross-channel campaigns with our merchants to drive business results! You will support 360° marketing campaigns for Affirm merchants aligning with both Affirm and merchant marketing goals and objectives.
You'll work closely with our merchant partners and internal cross-functional teams including Client Success, Communications, Brand and Creative, Growth and Integrated Marketing, Sales, and Legal and Compliance to conceptualize, plan, and deliver impactful campaigns intended to drive new user acquisition, repeat usage, total loan origination and increase life-time value. You should feel comfortable thinking across several different industries including fashion, home, travel, lifestyle and omnichannel retail. And, be equipped to build strong, long-term relationships with marketing counterparts at key Affirm clients.What You'll Do
- Support development and execution on a wide range of co-marketing campaigns across key verticals and marketing channels from GTM to launch.
- Work with internal and external cross-functional partners to align on and understand business priorities, plans, and implementation needs
- Lead project briefs and work with the brand design, agencies, and content teams to build and develop campaign creative and content assets.
- Build and influence the development of tools needed for partners to optimally market Affirm and managing tracking, compliance and reporting for these opportunities
- Support business-critical processes such as maintaining the comprehensive co-marketing calendar, compliance submissions, budget tracker, marketing metrics and act as a liaison for integrated marketing content trafficking and approvals
- Cultivate and nurture marketing relationships with a select set of key merchants.
- Use industry knowledge and research to support forecasting marketing opportunities that drive business goals.
- Drive efficiencies in project management processes involving or led by Partner Marketing and share takeaways to advise the future-state.
- Support inbound RFP requests and optimizing the process
- At least 2-5 years in Brand, Product, or Partner Marketing experience.
- Experience working with external partners to execute marketing programs across multiple media channels.
- Analytical thinking and data driven. Focus on performance metrics to support building robust campaigns.
- Experience writing creative briefs, testing creative and adapting based on insights.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Strong organization and project management skills; comfortable working on projects and running multiple channels at the same time
- Tight-knit collaboration skills working with partners across various functions
- Motivated self-starter always looking to share acquired knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are thoughtful, inventive, and have strong attention to detail
- Understand the media landscape with paid media experience preferred.
- In-store marketing experience is a plus.