Partner Network, Marketing Manager
project44 is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced individual to join the marketing team as Partner Network Marketing Manager. The Partner Network Marketing Manager is responsible for amplifying the project44 message to and through the partner community to grow our network, expand our offering and drive pipeline for project44. This individual will work very closely with product marketing, demand generation, strategic partner managers to drive engagement and alignment. This includes all aspects of joint program participation, demand generation, direct marketing and awareness campaigns. Including but not limited to online and in person events, digital and social promotions and more. This role is also responsible for creating business marketing plans and continuously delivering ROI by reporting metrics for all executed activities. This position reports to the CMO.
- Plan and manage partner marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors
- Develop partner presentations and provide product training to partners
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners.
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications
- Manage global partner marketing program to achieve revenue goals
- Provide support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a partner marketing role
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in an enterprise software or SaaS organization
- Strong organization skills, meticulously thorough and tenacious
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in transportation, logistics or supply chain a plus