Photo Editor Intern
Neighborhoods.com is searching for hard-working, creative, detail-oriented individuals to contribute to our editorial team. Our blog covers homebuying tips, real estate news, and neighborhood profiles.
The Neighborhood.com Photo Editor Intern will be responsible for assisting the ordering, selection, editing, and uploading of photos to accompany our blog content.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time
- Self-starter who looks for opportunities to contribute
- Detail-oriented and able to focus on specific tasks
- An eye for design and editorial layout
- Experience with Adobe Suite and Photoshop is a plus
What You'll be Doing:
- Selecting, editing, and organizing photos to accompany blog posts
- Hiring photographers and coordinating photo shoots in assigned areas
- Organizing existing photos and new photoshoots
- Auditing existing photos for quality and appropriate citation
- Working with our design team to influence the creative direction of our blog
- Must be available to work 20 hours per week, M-F.
- If applicable, we'll ensure you receive course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Pay is $12/hr. Internship will last 3 months.