Working directly with the Product team, the Platform Product Marketing Manager will become a product and CXA expert, using your understanding of the entire ActiveCampaign platform to deliver compelling and differentiated messaging to customers, partners, and internal teams. You will create programs that help ActiveCampaign grow our audience within specific partner ecosystems, aligned to use cases that you will help establish. Paramount to the success of this role is ensuring Sales, Partners, Customers, and the broader market understand what is possible for businesses to achieve with the ActiveCampaign platform in a digestible and memorable way. You will also serve as the internal team’s go-to source for market insights and play a pivotal role in helping ActiveCampaign improve its product, services, and approach.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop and oversee both platform and use-case-based solution content for the key ActiveCampaign segments: B2B, B2C, and Ecommerce
- Own GTM strategy and cross-functional marketing campaigns for platform use cases, working with leaders from our branding and revenue marketing teams, to grow trials and conversion rates
- Collaborate with our strategic partner teams to align use cases to partner apps and teach our customers about the value of these integrations
- Partner with product managers on the products they build to help take those products to market while aligning them to use cases
- Co-create and co-deliver enablement materials and training content for our Sales and Customer Success teams, helping them to speak intelligently and effectively with customers and prospects
- Reach quick consensus on direction for key GTM strategies and execute; iteration is key
- Drive cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders towards a common outcome
- Be a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways ActiveCampaign differentiates our product offerings in a crowded and complex ecosystem
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, trials, and product adoption.
What is needed:
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing or product management in a B2B or B2C software environment
- Marketing automation experience is a plus
- Experience working with SMBs and mid-market is a plus
- Understanding of the SaaS market and SMB market — and the routes to market utilized to reach these customers
- Strong planning and organizational skills required, with experience working closely with cross-functional teams
- Deep experience writing external-facing marketing copy for use in websites, collateral, and other channels
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, as well as ensuring operational delivery and having a “hands-on” approach when necessary
- Excellent communication, proofreading, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Awareness of the importance of data and ability to have a data-driven mindset when approaching projects
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 160,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 160,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.