Product Marketing Associate, Data & Research
Morningstar is committed to providing independent investment research and great products that help investors reach their financial goals. It is a serious responsibility to represent the investor’s best interests at all times. One way we achieve this is by providing investors and those that support them the data, research, and applications they need to live up to this expectation.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Associate to join our team, who can add value to integrated marketing campaigns and go to market strategies. This role will help in shaping and executing the marketing of our IP-driven Data & Research assets that drive the differentiation and success of Morningstar’s business.
This role will be involved in launching new products, crafting compelling value props/positioning/messaging, developing go-to-market strategies, building compelling sales enablement materials, deploying integrated marketing campaigns, and driving measurable business growth. You will work across multiple audience segments and Morningstar solutions. Successful candidates will thrive on building cross-functional relationships and interlocks. This role reports to the head of marketing for Data, Research, and Indexes.
* Help craft go-to-market strategies and related messaging, positioning, and points of differentiation
* Contribute to product launches and the development of sales enablement materials
* Support creation of integrated marketing campaigns that increase demand and retention for key offerings
* Coordinate and execute tactics across a variety of channels, including but not limited to inbound/content marketing, email campaigns, webinars, blog posts, social media etc.
* Utilize digital model to help drive qualified leads and expand our footprint in an evolving market
* Measure and analyze success of marketing tactics using reporting tools
* Partner with/collaborate across marketing, product, sales, support, and finance to develop and execute successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
* Help execute successful internal and external events
* Continuously learn and develop deep subject matter expertise of Morningstar solutions, industry trends, prospect profiles, and marketing best practices
* 2 years of relevant experience, with sales enablement, content marketing, and/or digital experience in a B2B environment preferred
* Passion for marketing and demonstrated interest in marketing career
* Experience in financial services, technology, and/or product marketing a plus
* Detail-oriented with strong organization and project management skills
* Confident self-starter with ability to work in matrix organization
* Bias for action
* Experience or willingness to learn in an Agile environment and using Jira, Eloqua, Tableau, Salesforce, Adobe Experience Manager, Google Analytics, On24, wikis, and Yammer
* Critical thinker with a passion for writing
* Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field