Product Marketing Director - Remote at Lumere, a GHX Company
As the Product Marketing Director for Lumere, A GHX Company, you will be the strategic marketing leader who catapults GHX/Lumere to become the market leader for solutions for a clinically integrated supply chain. You will actively define, shape, and win this developing market space.
In this role you will be responsible for deeply understanding market trends, buying behaviors, and GHX/Lumere’s solutions in order to communicate our vision, value proposition, and differentiation. You will define go-to-market strategies, messaging, positioning, and tactics. This is a highly cross-functional role requiring collaboration with marketing and sales, client success, product management, and services. You will drive the implementation of programs in support of growth objectives and provide expertise to shape the positioning of products and services. You must also be comfortable collaborating beyond GHX -- with prospects, customers, partners, and analysts.
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong marketing and communications skills as well as a technical understanding of healthcare system supply chain processes, enterprise software, IT environments, and a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. You’ll need to be an evangelist and storyteller, demonstrating the value that GHX/Lumere provides to healthcare organizations. Moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality is crucial.
The remote position is based in the US and reports to the Executive Director of Marketing Strategy at GHX, the parent company of Lumere.
- Define a data-driven go-to-market strategy to drive demand, customer adoption, and success. Implement plans in collaboration with marketing and sales, client success, product management, and services. Coordinate with product and sales leadership to develop success metrics for product launches, pipeline creation, and close ratios. Continuously improve results and closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, customer renewals, and rate of certification of sales on content for your portfolio.
- Become an industry subject matter expert in Clinically Integrated Supply Chain, disseminating thought leadership to the market and throughout the organization. Craft compelling vision, messaging, and positioning frameworks that (1) shape the market, (2) address your buyer’s needs, and (3) positions the unique value of our solutions. Act as an evangelist to market influencers, industry analysts, prospects, and customers at tradeshows, industry events, and conferences.
- Develop deep knowledge of the market. Conduct market research to understand industry trends and identify opportunities. Document the buying cycle and develop buyer personas for your product portfolio. Develop deep knowledge about your product portfolio and the competitive landscape. Determine the most effective methods for disseminating this knowledge and applying it to optimize the sales process.
- Bring our vision to life. Translate messaging into creative and solution-oriented presentations, demonstrations, sales collateral, website content, videos, webinars, white papers, blogs, customer/prospect communication, and press releases.
- Support growth objectives by developing sales plays and enablement tools that support new sales, upsell, and cross-sell. Partner with sales training to develop content and curricula for enabling sales during onboarding, national sales meetings, and at all points where it is necessary to enable sales for your portfolio. Use your creative skills to craft compelling content to drive awareness and lead flow to create pipeline and revenue. Partner with demand gen team to develop effective lead generation and qualification programs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent at working across teams, mobilizing individuals with different expertise and perspectives to achieve a shared goal.
- Can interpret usage data or market research to develop strategy and make decisions
- Compelling and creative storyteller; ability to influence and communicate with credibility and confidence.
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate and translate technical and clinical concepts into strategic value propositions.
- Obsessed with our customer base and motivated by their success.
- Ownership mentality & relentlessly action-oriented
- 8+ years of product marketing or related experience in B2B SaaS space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated success driving messaging, positioning, and sales enablement.
- Experience working cross-functionality with diverse teams: Sales, Client Success, PR, Creative Services, Corporate Marketing, Product Management and Engineering, Services.
- Experience marketing to decision makers within healthcare supply chain.
- Direct sales experience.
- Familiar with agile, iterative approaches to marketing and/or Silicon Valley Product Group concepts.
Estimated Salary Range for this position: $145,000 - $155,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.