Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Product Marketing Lead’s role is to deeply understand our market, merchants, and consumers to help advise our Core product strategy and craft powerful positioning and messaging! This person will closely collaborate with Product, Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and other GTM teams on early-stage product exploration, betas, and powerful launches that drive growth and adoption! While this role is focused on B2B products, it may involve driving consumer adoption as well to deliver value in a B2B2C model.What you’ll do
- Partner with Product Management to identify future B2B product opportunities and define a product roadmap incorporating customer insights and feedback from CS, Sales, and other teams
- Lead betas and product rollouts end-to-end, including value proposition design, target merchant identification, operational readiness, campaign planning and execution, seller enablement, and merchant feedback collection
- Translate highly technical B2B products into merchant-facing narratives with a focus on positioning, benefits, differentiation, and use cases.
- Define messaging and positioning for new products and translate features and functionality into differentiated customer benefits
- Work with Enablement teams to produce impactful enablement materials including messaging/positioning, sales pitch decks, solutions-focused communications, and any communications that support product strategy
- Build and scale standard methodologies to drive efficient solutions adoption and new product activation
- 6-7 years of experience across product marketing, product management, or similar
- Experience influencing product vision and launching products through concept, beta, and GA
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch; be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Strong analytical capability; distinguish between signal and noise to make decisions
- Consistent record to collaborate and influence efficiently across multiple teams cross-functionally
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills