Product Marketing Manager (IntegrationHub) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Specialist who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. This candidate will have a proven track record in being able to translate technical capabilities to persona-centric value propositions for our integration product. Attention to detail and strong communication skills are a must. The candidate has familiarity with application integration, workflows, and API solution areas.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with Product Marketing and Product Management team members to become an SME on integration as part of the Creator Workflows business
- Support demand gen activities by creating marketing assets based on IntegrationHub positioning and messaging
- Drive programs, and content to ensure the long-term growth of the ServiceNow Creator Workflows.
- Support content needs for and sales enablement including sales plays.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to build content for digital and physical events
- Deliver content for product launches maintaining high-quality standards and a timely delivery
- Participate in social marketing and blogging activities to drive awareness
To be successful in this role you have:
- 6-8 total years of product/solution marketing/management, including product launch experience
- 4 years of experience in application integration, process automation, and API markets.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Up to 15% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.